As you know the fact that you can not install Game Guardian without rooting your device. So if you are thinking How To Root Mobile To Install Game Guardian? Well if the answer is yes then this article is here to help you out.
Well, there are two different ways to root an Android device. One of the ways to use a computer and the other one lets you root your Android smartphone from your Android phone only.
However you need to download a few files, also while rooting your device make sure the device is connected to the charger. Anyway let’s just start talking about both of the ways, without wasting much of the time:
However before you go ahead and install the application, make sure your smartphone supports app instillation from unknown sources. To enable the feature, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- At first go to the settings.
- Then tap on Additional Settings.
- At the next click on privacy.
- Here you have to enable the “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources” option.
Once enabled you are all set to install the Kingoroot application. So go ahead and follow these steps:
How To Root Mobile To Install Game Guardian Without A Computer:
- First of all, go to the Kingoroot.com via your Android smartphone’s browser.
- On the website, you will get to see a “Download APK for Android” button. Tap on it to download the kingoroot apk.
- Once downloaded tap over the file and proceed ahead with the installations.
- Then you have to tap on the Install button. Now wait for a while and let your Android device install the app.
- Once installed you will get to see an Open button. Now tap on it, and you are all set to use the application.
- After that, you have to launch the Kingoroot application.
- Here you will get to see a Click To Root button, so tap over it. Now wait for a few moments and let Kingoroot do the job.
- Once Kingoroot is done rooting your device, It will automatically reboot your device and you will be good to go.
So that was the whole rooting process without a computer. Now just in case if you are wondering how to root an Android Smartphone using a computer then here are all the steps that you have to follow:
How To Root Mobile To Install Game Guardian Using a Computer:
- First of all, go to the Kingoroot.com and click on “Download Kingoroot for Windows” button.
- After that download and install the application on your computer and you are good to go. (Also While installing the application make sure you are connected to the Internet. As some of the additional files need to be downloaded.)
- After installing the smartphone, connect your Android smartphone to the computer via USB cable and launch the Kingoroot.
- Now make sure your smartphone has the USB Debugging Mode enabled.
- Once Kingoroot detects your device. You have to click on the Root button. Now wait for a while and you are all done.
- In the end simply reboot your Android smartphone, if Kingroot has not done that automatically.
So now that you are done rooting your device. You can easily go and install the Game Guardian application on your Android smartphone.
However, in some smartphones, you need to unlock the bootloader at first. So it is advisable to check out the company’s website for further information.
So that was all for the How To Root Mobile To Install Game Guardian? if you have any further questions then do comment below. And we will surely help you out with your query.